1. When will the center reopen?
Our center will be open starting October 12, 2020
We are open for in-person and online lessons.
2. What are safety protocols that the center will be using when you reopen?
We will follow all guidelines to ensure that our students, teachers and staff are safe in our center. We will be taking extra precautions by having hand sanitizer on both the first and second floor. We have air purifiers in all our teaching rooms. We will sanitize instruments after each student as well as high traffic common areas. We only have one entrance door open to make sure we can monitor the number of people coming in and out. We are following all social distancing regulations. The number of people in the premises will be limited.
3. If I don't feel safe coming back to the center in person, can I continue with online lessons?
Yes, if you don't feel comfortable coming in to the center, we will not require you to, and you can continue with online lessons until you feel comfortable coming in person.
4. How do you plan on having recitals now that the number of people should be limited in one location?
Recital schedules TBA.
5. Will the group classes resume in person?
All group classes are now in-person.
6. Are all the teachers at NCMAC vaccinated?
Yes, we are all vaccinated.