1. Lessons for Piano, Electric & Acoustic Guitar, Drum set, Voice, Singing, Violin, Viola, Cello, Flute, Saxophone, Clarinet and Ukulele-- in one location. This saves our students time and money, as one family can take multiple instruments on the same day. Our service areas include Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Mountain View, Saratoga, San Jose and Fremont.
2. We offer Group Classes.
Tiny Trebles ages 1 to 3
Group Keyboard for Young Beginners- ages 4 to 6
Art- ages 5 to Teen
Music Theory- Intermediate to Teen
Pop-up Classes year round
We have 16 music teachers, all with college training and/or professional performance experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. With multiple music teachers for every instrument, we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lesson needs. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn in your music lesson.
4. We are open 6 days a week and we accommodate your lesson time to fit with your schedule.
10:30 am- 3:00 pm Monday- Friday
3:00 pm - 8:30 pm Monday-Friday
9:00 am- 3:00 pm Saturday
5. A proven track record of excellence. Visit our testimonials
(Yelp and Google) to see what our students and families are saying. We have a proven track record of offering quality piano, guitar, voice, violin, saxophone, flute, clarinet, cello and drum lessons in the Sunnyvale area, year round. Our full time mission is teaching quality music lessons while keeping it fun and engaging. We are trusted by hundreds of families we serve.
6. A comfortable parents' lounge for our clients. With over 5000 square feet, we have a spacious and parent friendly waiting area in Sunnyvale. Instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom, our clients enjoy a spacious, professional parent's lounge with comfortable chairs, Wi-Fi, magazines and water service. We also provide large observation windows in every room so that you can watch your child's lesson while you wait. Or if you prefer you can sit in on their lesson anytime you like.
7. We have our very own recital hall in our center, which makes it convenient for performances and rehearsals. NCMAC boasts of a beautiful, spacious recital hall, complete with a raised stage.
8. We hold bi-annual recitals and one Honors Recital.
Every parent just wants to know how their child is doing and if they are really progressing. One of the best ways for a parent to understand if their investment in lessons is really worth it, is to have their child participate in a recital. In May and November many of our students choose to perform in our biannual recitals. Those who do well in these recitals, get to participate in our Honors Recital in December. We even provide a red carpet and step and repeat banner to make it fun! We also provide a professional photographer at no extra cost.
9. Professional office staff to serve you.
Our office staff is very kind, responsive, and are sensitive to your individual needs. From scheduling to picking the right instruments, our staff is here to make you feel at home.
10. Trophies and certificates to celebrate achievement.
During our Fall recital, our students receive trophies to celebrate their achievement. We also award students who are eligible to perform for our Honors Recital with our Honors trophies. Our group class students receive graduation certificates after they complete the class.
11. We offer Certificate of Merit Testing and ABRSM. We offer opportunities for music testing for students who choose to participate in level by level achievement.
12. Referral Program
The best compliment to us is when our students refer their friends and family and we show our gratitude by gifting you a free lesson with every registered referral. We are the only music school in Sunnyvale that offers referral credits to our students and bonus gifts and raffles. There is no limit to the number of free lessons you can earn!
13. Located on E. El Camino in the heart of Sunnyvale.
Due to its central location, our center is convenient to all areas of Sunnyvale. Close to our center, you will find great shopping and dining, making it easy for running errands while you wait for lessons.
14. Month to Month Lessons.
We understand your busy schedule and life sometimes changes, so NCMAC does not require semester minimums for lessons. Every student here is on a month-to-month basis. If you are ready to start, you have nothing to lose as we only want students who truly want to be here and we will not commit you to a long term contract. Call us at (408) 777-0740 to learn more about tuition in Sunnyvale.